Taryn's Cupcakes & Flowers
Left box: Top left corner is the peanut butter cup (3) a caramel sugar mama, a chocolate cookie crunch, and a white midnight chocolate chipRight box: the 3 yellow ones are lemon supreme, 2 key lime pie, and 1 white wedding cake
Taryn said that her co-workers were very jealous of her Birthday Surprise cupcake and that there was an awful lot of pink frosting on it that should be shared. I'm pretty sure she didn't share!!
For Mickie and other Inquiring Minds
Here's Indy's haircut!
She's going to go a little shorter next time around and grow out her bangs


More photos of Taryn's bday later. She just left to go shopping. We are hoping she finds a cute outfit and accessories for her senior photo which is....tomorrow afternoon!!! She has been quite unconcerned about getting outfits ready for it. Taryn is getting her hair done tomorrow and there's not alot of time afterwards to get ready, so this is it. During the brief time I saw her before she left for the mall, she said she has a couple of things in mind, and Indy will be helping her with final selections tomorrow...which I strongly suggested take place tonight so there's time for laundry, ironing, and/or a crisis situation such as finding the perfect earrings or pair of shoes!
4 comments:
The flowers look lovely, the cupcakes LOOK and SOUND scrumptious (good luck gaurding them until Taryn gets back from shopping, especially that caramel one) and Indy's hair cut is cute, i love it!! Is the same person that did Indy's Senior Portrait's doing Taryn's? I remember Indy's being really well done.
I do want a cupcake. They look so good!
Whew, I can't tell you how relieved I am now to see Indy's haircut . . . JK, but it does look very nice.
Cute cut, Indy! :)
Taryn...I am so glad I was not close enough to your house to 'beg' for a yummy cupcake! Your Mom rocks! ;)
Post a Comment