Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day Road Trip 2

Our Father's Day will be spent on the road again. After going to Missouri and back in a day, we arrived home at 4:30 a.m. We slept in until around 10 or 11 am. Got caught up with Gib about his Boy Scout camp experience. Got one night's rest and are off again this morning for Macon, Georgia. Indy has her college orientation tomorrow morning. We are staying at the hotel where the college has a block of rooms reserved so I hope we get there early enough to meet other people there for orientation...if not, there's always the pool, and I understand from my Georgian friend, that I better expect humidity like I've never experienced it before! Mariah is accompanying us on this trip. Since I am not packed yet and we hope to get out of here this morning, I'd better get to it.

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Father's Day! Thanks Dads for all you do in our lives, for your support and guidance, for working hard and taking time to have fun with your kids. We love you!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I hoped you got packed and your trip was a safe one... How's the pool? ;)