





Trevor, Indy, Charlie




I hated Trevor's stupid hat. He likes it 'cause the cow has horns and udders. And it's asleep. And it's huge compared to the barn. And it has a secret compartment for drugs or pass along cards. The list is endless why it's hideous and why he loves it. I wish he brought his 5' trout pillow like last time instead.

They left us and went on to visit the other 5 GIRLS they met and maintained friendships from EFYs. Hey can they help it if all the guys are already on their missions?! Players!!! Haha. I thought that was sooo funny.




2 comments:
That is one sweet hat!
Looks like a ton of fun! GIb looks soo much like Mike with his head shaved...a little mini me. Wonder how long the mini part will be before he's taller than his Dad... :)
Post a Comment