Taryn chose The Cheesecake Factory for dinner- Yum!
Back at home to open presents...starting with the mystery gift! Mariah found it in the Closet of No Return and we decided to wrap it. We all guessed what it might be...I won! Chocolates! No one remembers how, when or why they got there. We told Taryn not to eat them...
Cool! A neat silk purse with a bill inside!!
Taryn won this gift way back when at a silent auctionIt's 5 leather bound Shakespeare books
Yes, you only see 4 because she kept 1 and already read it!

Gib was a little concerned we were giving Taryn summer reading
assignments for a gift, but then found out she really likes
Shakespeare and reads it for fun!
A Hello Kitty Key Cover to match her cover up for college next year! You know, just in case she has to unlock her door in her pj's.
Making a Wish....
Looks like it was a GOOD one!!

3 comments:
My fav....the last pic with the bright angel light above her head! Very Fitting, for sure!!!
Those cupcakes still look pretty good to me!
Oh man I can't get through Shakespeare. Any thing but...
I am with Kay...I LOVE he last pic. :)
Post a Comment