Nice car! So...shenanigans don't change from car to car?!?! WHAT? LOL! :P
Glad dinner turned out great!! I love to eat my homemade rolls too! Indy looked gorgeous! And Joe should smile more often, he has a nice smile.And...I like the new crash cage with auto parts included!!
Love the car. And the Prom Pictures looked great. I only have one picture from prom and it only has me in it. I didn't really like my date anyway:P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice car! So...shenanigans don't change from car to car?!?! WHAT? LOL! :P
Glad dinner turned out great!! I love to eat my homemade rolls too!
Indy looked gorgeous! And Joe should smile more often, he has a nice smile.
And...I like the new crash cage with auto parts included!!
Love the car. And the Prom Pictures looked great. I only have one picture from prom and it only has me in it. I didn't really like my date anyway:P
Post a Comment