Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Not an April's Fools Joke
The girls rolled the Volvo on the way to school from seminary. Indy hit a slick spot and hydroplaned into the oncoming lane where a school bus was coming at them. She wrenched the steering wheel to the right to miss it and hit the top of the embakement, narrowly missing a telephone poll. The driver behind them said they rolled in the air 3 times before landing. You can hardly tell by looking at the car. Everyone had their seatbelts on and walked away from the accident. Just to be safe, the teen in the back is getting checked out at his dr's, and we have an appointment later this afternoon for our girls. We feel blessed nobody was hurt, and very thankful that the Volvo did the job we bought it for. Indy is understandably very upset that she endangered Taryn and Cory, and that we have to get a new car, and she'll probably be afraid to drive at first but I think she'll be OK.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh how scary! I am glad evreyone is ok.
Rolling 3 times that is crazy. That car looks great for rolling that many times.
Wow!
Can I tell you....I know how that feels, but we only went twice. I was sooo surprised we weren't hurt either...I'm a true believer of seatbelts!! I'm so thankful everyone is okay, shaken is much better than broken!
WOW! That is very scary! We are so happy to hear everyone is okay...
That is why I want a Volvo! Glad to hear everyone is ok.
Ahhhhhh!!! I am so glad that the girls are okay! That is so scary! Man those phone calls are the worst. Hope the girls arent too shaken up, I can never sleep after a car accident all i hear is crashing metal...
WOW! I am glad every one is safe! Hope you can convince Indy to drive again!
Holy crap! Gotta love those Volvo's. Can't beat the safety record on those things. It really doesn't look like she flipped it though. That's crazy.
Amazing, and wonderful that no one was hurt. Car accidents are so scary, what a blessing to have such a reliable car!!
Post a Comment