Thursday, April 17, 2008

Super Freaks

Well, Steph has a GREAT idea, and it appears that there are enough freaks in the friends & family circle to form a Freakish Superhero ensemble. So, name yourselves!!

Chrissie - Freakishly Cool
wearing cool shades w/cute little rhinestone C's

Steph - Freakishly Strong

Will - Freakishly Weird
wearing a big W on his chest


(wow, did you notice that we all start with the same letter as our names - how freaky!!!)

10 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I can't decide what my outfit should be.......I'll have to get back to you on that. I would say an S on the chest, but then I would look like Superman and I am so not Superman. There is a good chance that, whatever my outfit, it will involve a small handprint or some kind of smear on it:)

Kristin said...

I like it!! I shall start on the outfit immedietly!!

Holly said...

Okay...I guess I am 'freakiishly OCD'! LOL! Wonder what that costume would be like?!?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

Can I add Mickie's

Freakishly Clean Claudia

Doesn't she seem to clean her house every entry??

LOL!

Will said...

Wow, they all started with the 1st letter of our name . . . what else can be said . . . F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!

Will said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh!!! Harvey gets to be Freakishly Helpful!!!!! (I hope everyone comes back to read this . . .)

Chrissie said...

Sure - let's free for all on everyone! Freakish comments, outfit suggestions...it's all fair game!! I love it!

Chrissie said...

Oh, I was going to say Holly could be Freakishly Happy if she wanted an H one. :)

Chrissie said...

I'VE GOT IT!!!!

When we get our costumes, or find a picture of something to represent our freakish superhero, we could put them up on our little picture face thingy. Not that I don't think what you have is great, but I don't have one!

Will said...

Holly has been known to be Hyper (high-energy). . . Ima just sayin'