2. Zoom-Out so you can see what a little catnip
can do to a BIG cat
3. Rolling in it
4. Licking it, Loving it
5. OD'd on itChino awakens with a renewed sense of his own importance as
The King of the Catnip
7. What's This?! Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!
8. Diego follows his nose, takes one sniff, and flops down
"Can't we share?"
the measly paw Chino was sharing.
12. And goes under the deck to sulk
13. Gib felt bad for him, so I yelled "Kitty Meat!" and Diego came running out
13. Gib felt bad for him, so I yelled "Kitty Meat!" and Diego came running out That's how he got his nickname Kitty Cow
14. Mariah came home from school and wanted Pixie to have a turn. Boy next door was helping Gib take pictures, and Pixie was not happy with the extra noise. She needed a hand to be introduced to the catnip...what a dirty hand it was too
(remember I WAS gardening during all this!)
15. Pixie was starting to jump away, then got a whiff
16. Ooooooh yeah......
18. GO WILD!!!!!
19. Gotta go, BUT.....I'll be back!
19. Gotta go, BUT.....I'll be back!20. MY CHINO - Isn't he beautiful?!

Note: Artistic license was taken in the order in which the catnip-documentary photos were presented to you, our faithful blogging audience, to enhance the actual events of the story line. Those of you who nitpick these things apart, will notice that the Chino fluff, did in fact, appear much sooner than the actual fight scene.

Note: Artistic license was taken in the order in which the catnip-documentary photos were presented to you, our faithful blogging audience, to enhance the actual events of the story line. Those of you who nitpick these things apart, will notice that the Chino fluff, did in fact, appear much sooner than the actual fight scene.















4 comments:
luv the fine print at the end!
LOL! I have only watched Kik go funny with the mouse... I can only imagine what a real plant would do! :)
I loved the pics Gib!!
I think you might need to plant catnip in different places in your yard, and your cats will be wasted all the time :) It will be the cats party house!!
Pictures of your cats are my catnip. I just sigh, what a nice group of cats.
Post a Comment