Taryn and Mike were working the photography set up and enlisted Gib and Mariah's help. They were glad to stop what they were doing and have their pictures taken so our Prom photos would turn out well. Can't you tell? (OK this is funny, Mariah just walked in as I was doing this and yells, OH NO! They're putting it on their blog! That's exactly what I didn't want to happen!! This is positively torture!!!)



My Favorite Smirk

Gib showing Taryn how Indy will descend the stairs

And now for Prom Night!
Here goes the REAL photo blogumentary:
Indy's Grand Entrance
Indy & Joe
(It is hard to get Joe to smile for a photo)

Another pose, still no smile.
But look at Indy, she's a natural
I couldn't take it anymore, cracked a joke,
and Taryn captured it! A smile!
Of course his eyes closed, but look at the smile!!!!

A few shots later, we even got a laugh

They had a fun time at Prom and Joe returned Indy home right on time...at 2 a.m.
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures and the update on how dinner went. I was going to tell you that from my memories of doing that to my mom, it just meant that I thought she could get it done right and everything would be delicious....so in a lots of work for you kind of way, it is a compliment:) Looks like you all saved the day and they had a great night!
p.s. Your house is so pretty. I hope to see it in real life someday:)
They look great! I love your commentary...I couldn't stop laughing. :)
I love it. Come on guys blog pics are fun :)
I still can't believe how grown up they all look.
I had my mom call as soon as I read your blog. I am glad that it turned out!
Post a Comment