Stomach Flu Strikes. Poor Indy! I had just made lunches for tomorrow and laid my weary self down when she called me. She's got a fever and everything. She is a puddle of misery. I hope she gets better soon - she has AP Calculus exams coming up that are requiring alot of time and mental stamina. Please be praying for her! Oh, and Joe was sick today too. He has an ear infection. Wonder what horrible germs were all over Prom?! Ewwwwww.
I always shudder to think of a nasty stomach flu going thru the whole house. Usually we are fairly fortunate and it only hits one or two of us. A time or two though there wasn't a soul left standing. Ugh. My mom leaves for San Diego day after tomorrow. There's just something about being exposed to a contagious illness just before you go on a trip that makes it seem more likely you'll get it. Makes me think of Bobbie being sick at Katy's - it's so awful to be sick at somebody else's house!
Well, it's going to be a long night and I'm working the next two days at the preschool. Timing and Murphy's Law being what they are, what do you think the odds of that happening are?! I can't tell you how many times I was scheduled to go in (crash day for one) and had to cancel. I just accepted a two day a week job there next year too...they'll understand, but I hate doing that nonetheless (wow, it's been a long time since I've used that word).
4 comments:
Colton and Seth (young man living with us for a year before his mission) Just got over it, nasty virus for sure. Harvey and I have escaped it's jars so far. But now that I've said that, I'm sure I jinx myself!
Get better soon, Indy. Prayers are with you!
Oh poor Indy. Please don't spread it to Utah. I sure wouldn't want to catch it. It sounds pretty nasty.
Poor Indy! I hope she feels better soon...being sick stinks.
Oh how I feel her pain. It's BAD this spring.
Post a Comment