Friday, May 2, 2008

New Scary Nick

Taryn and New Scary Nick


Poor Nick - I love that nickname (hahaha)!!
He's a very cool guy and has nice manners. I like him. They took the nature hike to find the bone pile today. Mariah went with them, but they couldn't find it. They did find several ticks though. Yuck.

Mike and Mariah off to the Daddy Daughter Luau
They won the wrap the Mummy in TP contest.
Mike was the Mummy!

Indy and Joe at the Award Ceremony
"Can you believe how stupid this is?!"


5 comments:

Holly said...

It looks like T really loved you taking those pictures of the 2 of them! ;) How can Nick see? LOL!

Mickie and Matt said...

What a trooper scary nick is, he even let you take pictures for the blog! I was telling Matt i need to make up little cards that I hand to people after I take a pictures that says something to the extent of, "Congrats! You have made it on the Spence family blog! Go check it out!" Yeah and agreed to what Holly said Can he see?

Kristin said...

I was just going to ask the same question. How can he see, Haha.

Anonymous said...

How did you get passed the hair? Ahhh well, the long hair is in...

Holly's right, she really didn't like you taking those pics! LOL!

And all we were missing weas a pic of you and Gib together?? Huh?

Trish Griffee said...

wow scary nick is a little scary. He looks fairly harmless though. I remember the daddy daughter Luau...that was a fun one.