Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bonjour!

Bonjour from France! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I love you and miss you and hope you are having a great birthday! I'm having a great time! I've had some really good chocolate, rode bikes for about two hours, watched a few movies, and learned how to ride a motorcycle. And I'm sure mom is pleased by this since I was chatting with her on facebook and told her I was going to learn how to ride a motorcycle then got off facebook before she could say NO! I'm also learning to type on their keyboard, which is really hard so there's bound to be mistakes.

Riding the motorcycle was fun, her dad was following me (more like chasing since the bike was fast) telling me what to do, a lot of the time I was going a little too fast or not fast enough, I also accidentally turned off the bike a couple of times, and nearly crashed once.. into a bush mom, no where near a tree and it only happened once and I didnt actually crash! It was a lot of fun! We tried to get FĂ©licie to go but she refused... :) she also refused biking in the rain today :(

Today we went to their church in Champagne which was cool, it wouldve been cooler had I understood a word they were saying! But it was still a fun expierence, and for communion we just took bread not wine. It was still a great experience.

We will also be riding bikes after I finish this blog (which I'm sure my mom will go back and fix all my grammer), play some ping pong, maybe ride the motorcycle some more, then go to Paris at 7, where I can post pictures from Chicago and yesterday. I am loving being in France!

Happy Birthday again mom! and tell Thibault hello for me when he arrives!

Au Revoir!!

3 comments:

Ringo said...

Love your jabs at Mom! So far I remain unscathed!

Chrissie said...

Argh! I can't even comment on our own blog!

2nd attempt: I had a smile on my face the entire time I read this. You know I am cool enough to say GO FOR IT on a motorbike - that's why I personally called our insurance company to see what to do in the event of an accident. Glad you missed the tree, Felicie's father, Felicie, and I hope the bush is OK.

Sounds like you are having alot of fun. That makes me happy :) Love you!

Mariah said...

haha i drove it on the road today! (we stopped whenever there was a car and i made sure i could always see them) and felicie drove today too!