and what's this thing?!
Hey! What's this thing on MY condo?!Unless I decide to hide them under the TV, the sofa, the bed
ooh, and the litterbox is always a fun place to put things,
and my mommy always laughs when I put toys in my
water dish, so I think one of these flowers should definitely go there....
moment to decorate our kitty condo
From Top....
And then of course she had to take more photos too!
One last tidbit for the blog:
Mariah and I went to a Mother Daughter Girl Scout party yesterday and one of the mom's put this together. It was freezing inside Lillie Belle's - an old Southern style home in downtown Franklin that's been turned into a restaurant - but we a very nice time visiting and exchanging Secret Santa gifts.





4 comments:
Kik was on my bed when I blew up the pic of your Mom's kitty. You should have seen the curiousity... :-P
Way to spread the spirit of christmas to the cats!
Yay Mariah. Gotta love Christmas cheer especially after bedtime. Not so sure about the kitties but? We have the tree up with light but no decorations. The box has been sitting there for a while but I keep wondering about the wisdom of decorating a tree when there will be 3 one year olds here for the holiday season? I mean really how long would it stay decorated... really? It still looks great from the front window at night with the lights on ;-p
And since this is the first time I've read the blogs in a little while, let me just say "Way to go Chrissie! An hour earlier and walking in the freezing col- you get extra points!" I thought the clean house was a very nice touch too.
Good job Mariah. You are a great decorator, nice flair and great style (just like your Mom).
Post a Comment