Saturday, December 20, 2008

Indy's Entry: Small Talk and More Essays

I figured I would give you something to read besides some of the essays I wrote for college. But don't worry, these aren't the last of them, so don't be disappointed. ;) I still have three more to write for scholarships and then I am DONE!

Besides all the boring college stuff, my job at Red Lobster is going really well. I think I have finally gotten the hang of serving on my own. Yay for the money, right?

I got out of school on Monday and was lucky enough to keep up my grades and keep down the absences to be exempt from all exams. My Christmas break will mostly be filled with work, work, work, (I'm already scheduled five days this week), and my social life, of course. So many people to see, so little time! I have my friend, Joey, coming into town from West Virginia. He will be staying for a bit during the New Year's weekend. I am so excited!! Life has been great and Christmas should be even better. I just have some last minute Christmas shopping-- Poor Gibby still needs a present... what to get for the dude?? Girls are so easy to shop for. Wish me luck dealing with the traffic jams and crazy people.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Guys are so tough to buy for. Good luck with that one.

If he look up on you tube videos how to use them, padded nunchuks are kind of fun. We got Colton them for christmas one year and Will taught him how to use them.

Holly said...

Indy-I am gla things are going well for you. Funny as it sounds...I think boys are easier than girls, but then again...I have more boys than girls in my house. :-P

Kay said...

Man, if we lived near Franklin, we'd be in to see you every weekend. I love Red Lobster!

Mickie and Matt said...

Okay so Awesome essays right? You'll have to keep us updated on all the scholarships etc... Depending on your price range and if Gib all ready has one, I hear those Rip Sticks are freakin cool. There always a new movie or a video game as well... WAIT NO a BOOK! I bet Gib would love a good book right? Richest Man In Babylon okay I am kidding there I remember it was torture for him to read it right? Its one of Matt's favs.