Friday, December 5, 2008

It's 25 and Feels Like 16

And they want to walk OUTSIDE?!!?! Are you freakin' kidding me?! I just hung up with Joanne. I was all happy to be dressed and ready to go to the mall to walk. My house is vacuumed, the wood floors gleaming, Mariah's mountain of laundry in its second load, the dishwasher ready to unload, my kitchen is clean, I know what's for dinner, Gib's lunch that he forgot was delivered to the middle school for him, and I had time to get on the computer without fighting for it and was just waiting for Joanne to call to tell me she was ready to walk and where. OUTSIDE?! She and Lara want the hills. C'mon! We can do some stairs at the mall ladies. I give me about 2 blocks before I freeze. I don't do cold. But I will try.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Are they crazy! That is way to cold for me too! I am cold in my nicly heated house set at 69. I can't imagine 25. YIKES!

Chrissie said...

Go me. I did it. After the first mile or so the only thing that wasn't numb & still registered below-freezing cold was my face. I need a ski mask.

Holly said...

I am impressed! You go girl! I would have said...'Nope!' ;)

Anonymous said...

Ya did great. Stop yer whinin'!