Here we are opening presents!
Let's start with Taryn's favorite - her space heater!
Gib can't wait to get to those jeans!

Lovin' that look T!

This was one of our favorite buys when T & I went shopping
because we found boy shorts with a pink tiger
on them to match. Mariah doesn't think it's as funny as we do!
We're laughing because this was another of T's
fun buys from that same trip
it's a Hello Kitty towel wrap and she HAD to have it!

Lovin' that look T!

This was one of our favorite buys when T & I went shopping
because we found boy shorts with a pink tiger
on them to match. Mariah doesn't think it's as funny as we do!

We're laughing because this was another of T's
fun buys from that same trip
it's a Hello Kitty towel wrap and she HAD to have it!
it's either taken a toll or Mike has finally picked up
on how to accessorize
Pass The Buck Bank
The girls enjoyed Mariah's Boogie Super Star!
T and I found that great vest too - we rocked this year
as a shopping duo!
And now for the Entertainment Portion of Christmas!!
The girls enjoyed Mariah's Boogie Super Star!
By the way, Gib grew again....another 1/2 inch! 5' 3 3/4" He's almost overtaking Indy's fake height on her drivers license!









2 comments:
That is great! I especially love my borher's look! ;)
That's how tall I claim to be. AHHH He is almost taller!
Post a Comment