Friday, December 26, 2008

Who Does This?

Mike and I were playing Cribbage and all of a sudden, he reaches over, grabs one of the 773 puzzle pieces in the middle of the table that will eventually be a part of a 1,000 piece puzzle and pops it in its place! How weird is that?! I mean to be looking at your cards one second and the next grab the piece that finishes the roof of the house? But I'll have you know, I did successfully do a little "puzzle housekeeping" myself, only they were already inside the puzzle zone - you know, someone had grabbed all the likely pieces that went in that area and put a piece or two together but hadn't realized it went "right there". Kinda like putting away the kids backpacks or picking up the socks. Puzzle housekeeping...I like that.

Anyway, Mike's inattention cost him. I whomped on him in the final hand. Hah!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

My brother has always rocked at puzzles and games... I am so glad he was patient with me! ;)

Will said...

Man, you really are one of my favorite blogging buddies - I haven't played Cribbage for the longest time!