Monday, December 29, 2008

Aha! I Remember!

Yes!!!! It came to me out of the blue! Something I was going to blog about but forgot. Actually, I think there may be something specifically from today that hasn't surfaced quite yet, but this one was definitely on the To Blog About List from Sunday:

Gib, for the first time ever, was the Tallest Deacon passing sacrament!!! Yeah, one guy wasn't there and, yeah, there's a new crop of shorties, but still, it's momentous! Gib was The Dude of the Deacons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.
oh man, this is new.

Kristin said...

NICE!

Mickie and Matt said...

That is funny that you have to remember to blog about things. I have had a draught lately. I have stuff to say I have just been busy catching up after the holidays! Congrats to Gib on being the tallest, he's taller then me all ready.

Holly said...

That makes me laugh! We watched C play futsal and he was (for the first time) the tallest on his team...(yep, bunch of shorties). :)