This was the last photo taken from our tour day,
but the best, so it goes first!
Indy hates this picture...she hates the next one too.

After we checked in we got our nametags and then couldn't decide where we wanted to wear them. It would have been funny to watch. Each of us moved it at least twice, Taryn about 4 times, partly because I yanked it off her leg and said to put it where they could see it, and she put it on her shirt, but it was much too low, if you know what I mean, so I yanked it off again. I think she ended up with it back on her leg. I didn't think it was going to stick anymore, but it made it through the day...barely.
Here are a bunch of photos of the campus.
This is the building where Indy would go for Pyschology
It was a great day outside! 85 degrees and sunny...just perfect!
This is the library - it's HUGE!
I can't remember what the ranking is nationally,
but it's up there in the top of "Largest University Libraries".
We liked that it's open 24/7.





2 comments:
IT sounds like a good trip despite the boulder holders! ;) Hee,hee,hee That joke would have been much more enjoyable had you vistied CSU... :P
Looks like a beautiful campus!
Post a Comment