Friday, August 22, 2008

Off to School!

Grandma & Grandpa arrived safely. We enjoyed lunch at my favorite restaurant and hanging around. Everyone watched Mike set up the new bird bath. I'll send photos later.

Gib invited Grandma & Grandpa Coombs to speak to his Spanish class today. We are leaving in a couple minutes. Grandma dug out a bunch of stuff from Chile to show the 8th graders in Gib's class. The teacher was excited to have some guests who have spent considerable time in Spanish speaking countries visit the class in the 2nd week of school.

Later we will join Mariah for lunch. Cafeteria food...yippee. She is very excited. I'm not sure 4 adults will fit at her table, but we will see.

Somewhere in the day we will take a roadtrip out to pick up Indy's Senior Photos at the castle place.

Oh yeah, and I have to get my mom off to the airport on time too. She's heading to Alaska with my grandpa for a cruise.

Gib gets his hair cut after school and the Titans are on TV tonight at Atlanta.

AND.......Taryn got her drivers license yesterday!!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

First off...YAY, T! CONGRATS!
Gib-if your Mom says you need a 'certain' hair cut...listen! It has worked for Con! LOL!
Glad Mom and Dad made it safely. Con is waiting for them to come home for help in his Spanish!
Oh and cafeteria food-WAWHOO! :P

Kristin said...

You leave the licence till the end. AHHHH another person to try and dodge on the road ;) Congrats!!

Will said...

Kristin . . . A - You don't even drive that often. B - Taryn will pass your cumalative driving hours by age 18. C - I don't think she'll be swerving all the way to UT to dodge that raccoon.

Will said...

Another couple of things. I'm a skimmer when I read and I was shocked to hear about Mike's bath and how everyone watched. Photos too, yikes . . . Chrissie, please let us know what song was in your head from the last entry.

Chrissie said...

Will - as always YMML! Get your mind outta the birdbath sicko!

As for the song....I DON'T KNOW WHICH WHAT IT WAS!!!! Waaaah! I need help! I think Bobbie might be my best hope to tell me what song was in my head!

Kay said...

I too thought the last bullet point was much more of a worthy entry than last place!! Congrats Tyran! But I don't think you'll ever catch my driving hours!!