Well, I'm halfway through going through the photos from Water World. Grab a drink and a snack...you'll be here awhile. I hope you enjoy them. If you want to go in order, start at Lotsa FUN and work your way up so you can see how the kids improved on the water. There are ALOT, and I'm leaving for Utah tomorrow, so I hope I can finish. I have to take a break and go to the mall with Mariah to get her ears pierced with the last of her back-to-school money!
Up next....Mike on ski's! At last year's Water World he got back on waterski's for the first time since a trip with Kay & Art and a family from their ward when he was 14! He got his ski legs back right away this year! He advanced to trying out slalom skiing, and if he hadn't been so busy serving over 900 meals as Asst. Master Chef throughout the weekend, he would have mastered it I'm sure!! Indy was the photographer for that and she says it was really funny to watch his foot smacking the water as he tried to get it out of the wake!
2 comments:
OH my goodness...I got to wake board for the first time this year since we went with the Mark Pass family too. Good times!
I guess I need a snack now too?
Post a Comment