Friday, August 15, 2008

Chrissie's Cut & Mariah's Pierced Ears

Here's the haircut - not a very good photo. That is why I don't usually respond when the photographer goes "say cheeseburger!" Isn't it supposed to be just "cheese"??? See, it's not shorter at all!


We never did post Mariah's pierced ears photo.
That's because I was going to go outside for
another one but left for SLC before that happened.
Mariah's very happy now, but she wasn't very
happy when I made her go thru with it when
she wanted to call it quits.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

They had to peirce my earlobes one at a time. It was torture. They asked me after the first one if I wanted the other one done. What like I am going to say no, I just want one peirced?!?!?

Holly said...

Okay, your hair looks cute! What is Mike thinking?!?! It's not short. Riah's earlobes are gorgeous! :P

Kay said...

Ohhh there it is...you and Tyran are twins!