Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Many Faces Of Indy

Sorry, Indy, but these are just too priceless to pass up!

1. The next day the girls got to learn on a boom
Indy thought it was great

2. Oooh, better pay attention after all

3. Graduated up to the big-time

4. Thirsty anyone?!

5. Yahoo!

6. Oh no yahoo, in a little trouble here

7. I honestly don't know what to say

8. Over the wake we go!

9. I thought she was hamming it up
but Mike says it's all real folks!

10. Those wakes will get ya everytime!

11. As Indy would say...
It isn't as easy as it looks - I'm not gonna lie!

12. Are you still laughing?! I am!
Indy wasn't.

13. This can't be good.

14. Such a good sport..she's getting worn out though

15. We feel your pain Indy, we really do

16. She's lookin' real good!

17. Oops, maybe I spoke too soon

18. WIPE OUT!!

2 comments:

Will said...

Hahaha, Indy totally makes me laugh. Kudos to the photographer too.

Holly said...

Sorry Indy...I couldn't stop laughing-GREAT FACES! ;)