Okay, Taryn here.
Well, I was over at my friend Cathy's house, and we decided to make chocolate chip cookies. Well, at church there is a prank war going on between two families and I helped roll one of the family's house. Anyways, Cathy decided to put food that is not supposed to be inside cookies in the cookies and bake them. So we did. We put noodles, hazelnut chocolate, marshmallows, pretzels, butterscotch, and apples in the cookies. We then proceeded to make plates out of tape and spoons, then wrapping them up with toilet paper. Once finished we ding dong ditched them on both family's porches. (please note that there were some normal cookies on the plates, too. We aren't that mean.)
We think one family might have saw us because they were taking a walk and Cathy and I had no idea. We were driving away from their house and they saw Cathy.
Also we dressed up like guys using Cathy's dad's pants and Cathy's jackets. We also sprayed out hair green.
Aren't we just the perfect little angels?
6 comments:
YOU ARE A GOOFBALL! YOur Uncle Art used to do stuff like that! I think I ding dong ditched once with my girlfriend Anna. :)
Ahh the she-nana-gins of highschool... funny thing was is it was usually my MOM's idea to do stuff like that.
Nice. HD and Suzann euse to buy old navey clerance shorts for 50 cents and ding dong ditch thouse. OR gold fish. LOL
You know, you just don't mess with people's food. And quite frankly, putting GOOD cookies mized with bad ones is really mean, not nice!
You two were cute, although you couldn't pay me to wear Bro K's pants (ewww). I'm glad to hear other people have doorbell ditched weird stuff too, but I'm with Indy on the yucky cookies. And c'mon these people and half the stake just fell off a collapsed deck the day before, I bet they thought it was something nice. They better not find out you were involved!!!
Lara said to tell you were adorable walking down the street together!
Post a Comment