Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Short Cut to P.T. - Day 4

Mariah went in for a haircut today and decided to go short. She was thinking even shorter, but Lori thought it best not to go too drastic. I assured her Mariah is very decisive, but they agreed to go with a one-two punch (no reference to what looks like a shiner but isn't!). I ran an errand to save Mothers Day for a preschool class and got to see the results afterwards - isn't it cute?!

Project Taryn: Day 4

Mariah likes the logo on the back of the shirt. I heard she left orders that it had to be photographed. There was another photo of Taryn from the front, and I'm not sure who took the photos, I think it was Mike, but let me just say, Taryn looked anything but angelic! Probably because she had to have this photo taken. It's not an side of us that usually makes a gal smile. But, trust me, Taryn - you have nothing to frown about!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Cute cut, Riah!
Yes, none to shabby on the back side photo T... ;)

Kristin said...

I like the haircute. I like the shoulder length look on you!