The remainder of Mom & Mariah shots from her camera, with a couple of her at a volleyball match. The photos continue to illustrate my point that this camera and I do not get along. I will accept that half is user error since I never read any directions to these kind of things, but the camera is definitely responsible for the other half! Mariah must assume responsibility for the poor aim of the Mom & Mariah shots which resulted in alot of giggling!! But you can tell, the camera still hates me.
By the way, Taryn is sick with a cold and has final exams coming up this week. She wants everyone to know. And Gib is torturing her and she doesn't appreciate it.
I got a kick out of the shock from the flash going off in other people 3D glasses
I think that is why my smile is so big - the boys behind us were yelping





3 comments:
It looked like you guys had fun! I love the one with you guys in your glasses. :) I hope T feels bettr soon! Good luck with finals. :)
I was thinking that you were exaggerating at the beginning but it's true - That camera has it in for you.
The pasty white flash has a nice affect!
Post a Comment