Friday, May 15, 2009

NASA Field Trip

Here is a photo blog of the field trip to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center aka the NASA field trip. Mariah's camera and I do not get along and it did some really funky things.

This was one of the cool unanticipated special effects of the photo of the Saturn V

Stay Puff Marshmallow Man?
That's what would happen to you if you
went sunbathing on the moon without
an air-pressure suit
My group of girls
We named them Little One, Two & Three
(my trick for field trips is to yell out their #'s in times of
crowded conditions so I can find them fast)

Mariah's 5th Grade Class
Under the Shuttle


Three, Two, Little One & Action!

Chrissie & Riah in 3D
Wow - what a flash!

The Space Shot
(mariah's legs are to the last ones on the left)



2 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like fun! When you wrote about 1, 2, 3... All I could think about was Cat in the Hat; Thing oOne and Thing Two. Holy cow, too much Dr. Seuss... :P

Kristin said...

To many legs. I couldn't pick hers out. Looks like a lot of fun though.