Friday, May 8, 2009

P.T. Day 5 & 6

Day 5 was photographed by Dad
and yes, that is a disclaimer! Dad did a much better job for
Day 6 of Project Taryn
Does anyone wonder if her room is
clean yet?! My guess is no!
Project Taryn was just for cleaning her closet,
to get help cleaning the entire room, I think
Mariah will bargain for alot more!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I like day 6 the best. Very cute. I think it is the riblon that does it for me :)

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey I liked day 6 best as well... I think it's the pink, my favorite color. It could have been the spectacular photography and model as well :)

JA Benson said...

cute model and fantastic fashion sense Mariah. You guys are such a fun and creative family. BTW Natalie likes the pink and white top with the bow.

Holly said...

Yep, day 6 was my favorite too! ;)