Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What Can Happen In a Minute?


10. You can mess up the Jello Jigglers you're making for preschool to go with the Jello Jiggler group costume you're doing with the other Pre-K teachers tomorrow (not enough Jello to fill the pan) oops!
9. You can fix your Jello Jiggler mistake and make another different colored batch after raiding your pantry and amazingly finding some more but then forgetting to wait until the first batch was set before boiling the next batch. Wonder what happens when you have to leave Jello in the hot saucepan for half an hour before adding it to the other jello in the fridge? This is why I don't make Jello.
8. You can get caught having way too much fun cruisin' your daughters facebook she left up on your computer and your husband can decide you need your own
7. You can be at preschool racking your brain for things to do because the popcorn won't pop and people keep asking you to come up with popcorn songs, and you've already sung Popcorn Popping twice, and then come up with a fantastic idea to take the Apples and Banana's song and change it to Lots & Lots of Popcorn...only in your haste, you kinda forgot what the U would sound like until you got to the part "ute, ute, ute, lots & lots of puuuup.....uh, oh". Pupcorn, kids, PUPcorn!!!
6. You can be at preschool and get tired of pushing the tire swing with your hands and decide to karate kick it every time instead, and accidentally make a kid fall right through the middle.
5. You can throw yourself in front of a tire swing moving at about the speed of sound toward a child in its path and save a life
4. You can reach inside your pumpkin and pull out a carving and decide it looks alot like a tongue and attach it to your pumpkins mouth
3. You can decide to move your mother's pitiful pumpkin into licking range of your pumpkins tongue
2. You can encourage the other pumpkins to surround it and cannibalize it
1. You can create your first facebook photo album documenting your proud pumpkin bullying moment for posterity

5 comments:

Kay said...

#5 was quite a familiar experience while working at the Elementary School...

And unfortunately I have learned #6 the hard way too....

Holly said...

Um, #5 & 6 can relate...
Jello-I was laughing...
The pumpkin-well, I am not the best a carving so you might have wanted to eat mine too before I was done with it! :P

Will said...

Number 7 had me laughing out loud at work!

Kristin said...

I enjoyed the pumpkins ganging up on the poor little one. It was perfect!!

Trish Griffee said...

ok tire swing is hilarious! And I hate jello..I don't even know how to make it.