Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blocks Will Never Be The Same

Yep, another preschool story. Another post later tonight from all the events of Indy's birthday, but while I'm waiting for her to come downstairs so we can go select her 18th b-day gift from her Great-Grandfather at the jewelry store, I thought I'd share this PRICELESS moment from yesterday.

The Pre-K's are talking about the human body, examining our skeletal structure, learning about the internal organs, etc. One teacher made a stick figurine of tape on the carpet and some boys in her class were lining up blocks to make up the bones of the body on top of the tape. They were so proud to show her the finished product which was.....anatomically correct!! Oh yeah, two squares for you know what, a little rectangular one for you know what else, and the coup de grace (like they needed one) was the block belly button!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Come one he had to show you he know what it was...

Holly said...

LOL! No seriously...I can't stop laughing. :D