Taryn doing the tongue thing - we were trying to get her to stick her head out far enough to accidentally lick the flowers. We are self-entertaining people.
Gib grabbed a wagon; the girls jumped on. Isn't that what he had in mind?!Ta-daaa!
No wagon? No Problem!
So, all I asked for was a nice photo of my kids in what was obviously a Photo Opportunity Spot








This photo cracks me up....Taryn has quite a pumpkin belly! I love the bump on the top of her pumpkin! Can't wait to see how she carves it.
Mike is a Big Grinch at the pumpkin farm, so I said this pumpkin looked like him
He said, "No, my pumpkin's right here!" Told ya he was a grinch. He didn't even get one. That's OK, I always get two to make up for it.
Gib says choosing a pumpkin is like choosing which girl is the cutest at middle school
he still won't tell us her name (he will continue to suffer our abuse until he does)
No wagon? No Problem!
So, all I asked for was a nice photo of my kids in what was obviously a Photo Opportunity Spot







We drew quite a crowd of overall'd observers.
They enjoyed the performance.
This photo cracks me up....Taryn has quite a pumpkin belly! I love the bump on the top of her pumpkin! Can't wait to see how she carves it.
Mike is a Big Grinch at the pumpkin farm, so I said this pumpkin looked like him
He said, "No, my pumpkin's right here!" Told ya he was a grinch. He didn't even get one. That's OK, I always get two to make up for it.
Gib says choosing a pumpkin is like choosing which girl is the cutest at middle schoolhe still won't tell us her name (he will continue to suffer our abuse until he does)
(and Gammy trying to run away from the photographer)
(Farmer BillyBob only charged us $8 for it too)
That's My Girl!!!!
We went home and Indy worked on her college essays, Mariah & Dad made chocolate chip cookies, Grammy made apple crisp, I worked on our 3 ward craft event, Taryn cleaned her room, Gib did something (probably homework), and then we all gathered for movies and Phase 10. What a great Fall Break day!!








4 comments:
Ahhh, Mariah - I completely know what it's like to be the "normal" one in the family . . . My in-laws are nutso's.
HEEEYYYY! What's that all about, Will? Matt and Britany aren't that bad??
Luv Mike's pumpkin, it looks just like Harvey every year!
I loved the play by play commentary through the pumpkin patch! Very cool...they had one of those in CO. We have not gone to one here...State Cup is over taken our world right now. I love Fall Break...just enough time to enjoy the kids and then send 'em back to school. Oh and I guess every 'Dad' is a Grinch! Eric's right there with Mike and Harvey! ;)
Nice. You guys are just as crazy as we are! I love the photo shoot!
Post a Comment