Yesterday was the last game of Fall Volleyball. We'll be back on the same team in the Spring. Mariah had a great time and learned alot:
2. keep your eye on the ball
3. support your team mates
4. concentrate
5. follow through
6. think positive
7. sacrifice is worth itAnd now....
TEAM PHOTOS!
Help my robotic arm is stuck to the trophy!; oooh, the ball is so lifelike!;
shouldn't this thing say 1st place?!; act like you've been here before (whistle, whistle, whistle);
don't you think these trophies are pretty?; I think they were made in China;
Front Row: Left to Right
Robotic arm?! Cool, I wondered how you served so well!;
Cheese? Who said cheese? Where's the cheese?!; I should be on a Travel Volleyball team;
ooooh, I can myself in the reflection of the court!
Couldn't resist...here's another!
Hiiii-yahh! My robotic arm is unstuck!; oooh, I have a robotic arm now too!;
shouldn't my name be engraved on this trophy?; You've got to be kidding me;
I don't care if it was made in China - I still like it!;
I can even make a trophy from China look good;
Front Row: Left to Right
Front Row: Left to Right
Wow! My 3-D glasses make this ball look awesome!; I don't even need 3-D glasses to see 3 of them!; Daddy, make them stop; Hey, that's not what the coach meant when he said to keep your eye on the ball!
Team Photo - Tigers 2008
(Mariah loves the "Sweet Taste of Victory!")- quote by Gib
- blog title by Gib too




3 comments:
Nicw quotes Gib...now do tell who that speacial chick is at school...huh? Or is she at church? Or a nieghbor? I'm going with school...I think I'm going to call her Tiffany! You call her Tiffy, huh, Gib??
Nice playin' Mariah!!
Great captions! I think that is really what they were thinking.
LOL! I honestly had to giggle quietly while reading this...Gma and Gpa are still sleeping... Good job, Mariah!
Post a Comment