Saturday, October 25, 2008

Power Ranger in Progress

Here's our Pink Power Ranger costume in progress.
This is after about 3 hours of duct-taping.
We're not quite done.
The guys are doing the helmets for the girls.
Isn't that sweet?!

T got rave reviews at the party next door.
She did, however, have to slightly cut herself out
of the top to get out of the costume!
Guess we will be duct-taping her back in the costume tonight!

I started coming down with the crud again yesterday. Indy stepped in and took Mariah to her party, after she stepped in and helped her finish her costume and go to Target for a gift card! I was not on the ball and when she got home, it kinda made me laugh when Indy asked why all this wasn't done ahead of time?! She's so much like me sometimes, I'm sure it's scary for her. Since I ended up duct-taping for 3 hours, I think she got the better bargain! Me and T had fun though, it woke me up, and there was only one little injury between my fingers and the scissors...hey, a little blood on a Power Ranger costume makes it authentic!

Indy and Taryn are taking the ACT test today. It's Taryn's first time taking it, and Indy's last!!

5 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

That costume is AWESOME!!! Love it!

Mickie and Matt said...

Pretty awesome costume! Dang three hours of duct taping. Nice.

Kristin said...

Wow for Duct tape or for any thing eles for that matter it is so cool!

Does that make sence? I think it is to late for me to make comments...

Holly said...

Holy cow! GO GO POWER RANGER! :P
Sorry you are not feeling the best...that was sweet of Indy to help out. ;)

Kay said...

Oh man...dang sweet duct taping job!!!