
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Jello Jigglers
So here are the Fantastic Four....Jello Jigglers, that is! We have Rainbow Jiggler, Strawberry Jiggler, Berry Blue Jiggler, and Cherry Jiggler. We threw shapes in there too to incorporate curriculum from a few weeks ago - oval, square, circle and rectangle. The kids got a kick out of it, the parents were slightly confused. I enjoyed the response I heard from other staff members, "ask your child, they will explain it to you!". I was told by a few people that we resembled some show on Disney, I think it was Crazy Town, and one little sweetie said I was like Sporticus or something like that. At least he is a good guy, not like that lazy bum who wants kids to sit on the couch and watch tv all day, at least that what she says! But, hmmm, isn't that on a show, where you'd have to be sitting around watching tv to know about it....ironic, huh?! So trick-or-treating at preschool and parties today was a blast. I gave out my Jello Jigglers. They actually turned out pretty good. I even ate several. Jiggled them first too. The only bad part: I didn't really think it through and put them in these cute little condiment cups with lids so I could toss them in the kids' trick-or-treat bags without making a mess....but, it occurred to me that they looked an awful lot like Jello Shooters! So we decided to have the kids eat them at snack time and not take them home to mom!!! No matter what I do....I always seem to be flirting with disaster. It's a wonder I still have a job.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LAZY Town. A pre-school show from Iceland. Aimee likes LT. She jumps around and does martial arts during it.
Cute costumes.
I do know the show they were talking about. Codes used to beg for me to DVR it so he could watch it after school. Silly. You guys look cute! A JELLO JIGGLER that is for sure...silly Ms. Chissie!
Post a Comment