When Indy got home from
EFY, she had a surprise waiting for her in her room. It looks a little like a wrapped mummy or something doesn't it?! Her birthday is not for 3 months, so she had to decide to open it early or look at it like this until October. She chose to.......

OPEN IT!!

Grammy and I hit pay dirt at a Pier 1 sale,
and she bought the cafe shelves for Indy to take to college
I filled it with Indy's favorite goodies and foods
(she's been enjoying her own private stash!)
It's good practice for all of us, but I have to admit,
it bothered me the most just to even think about her going away!
2 comments:
Very cool! Goodies...wait she eats pretty healthy! ;)
That is pritteee cool. I wish I had had one - a manlier version of course.
Post a Comment