Friday, July 11, 2008

B-Day Photos

PHOTOS OF THE DAY:
(don't let them distract you from more important posts!)
Not that I'm trying to swing the vote or anything
but see the enjoyment on his face? He LOVES the card! After the unwrapping!
Big B-Day thanks for much needed new shorts,
cash to buy much needed new shirts
(because mom wasn't in the mood to shop),
much needed new shoes (do you sense a theme here?!)
PS2 videos, candy, slim jims to survive on while playing videos,
itune card, a Bota bag for backpacking, and a couple of
really GREAT birthday cards!
Sneaking in a photo of Mom's Cookie Jar
Mariah & her friend Sloan, and Gib made cookies so it would be full!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I already voted!

Butt, Happy Birthday Gib!

Holly said...

Love the pics-my boys get so frustrated when I 'throw in' the much needed items into their b-day or christmas. I always tell them it makes it LOOK like they have more. ;) EAT a cookie...eat a cookie! Wait, I should be a kind sis in law. Go Chrissie-eat healthy! :P

Kristin said...

Ha-ha-haaaapy birthday! (used frosty the snowmans voice!)