We've had phone calls and nice newsy emails from both Indy and Taryn the past two days. Complete with photos! I'm going to miss that when
EFY begins. They are having a wonderful time and think the retirement life in Florida is the way to go. Beaches, dolphins, driving around in golf carts (technically that means golf, but not to them), dollar movie theatre which is actually $1.75, restaurants everywhere, walking a neighborhood where all the cute little old people are your best friends and come out to talk to you about their health and families, laughing at the ones with sock tan lines that when the socks come off, still appear to be on because the feet are so white and the legs are tan...oh wait, that's just Fred. Don't worry, I hear photos were taken. Indy says she can't stop laughing every time she sees it. On the Fourth, the girls went to the beach with Fred and Jan. The girls don't like the gulf water. They say it's dirty and weird colored, no waves, gnarly weird looking sea shells, and black fish bigger than their hands swimming right next to their toes. Here are some photos of their day. It is so nice to hear about all the fun they are having with Fred and Jan. I wish we were there too! I feel another Florida
vacay comin' on.

That's Fred in the corner.
That's Taryn's hat and hair.
Otherwise, look at that nice beach!

Indy in the water with Fred & Jan
Indy likes standing next to really white pasty people
because they make her tan look better. Way to go Fred!

Indy says this wave is an optical illusion
It wasn't as big as it appears and it was the
only one of it's kind! Good thing Taryn was
ready with the camera!
3 comments:
Just so you know, I did like the beach! It was really warm water and it was nice to float for a change instead of brace yourself for oncoming waves... but I still didn't like the seaweed or the big fish.
All in all, it was good, but not my favorite beach. Nothing beats San Diego so far. :)
I bet it is nice just to hang out, regardless if the beach was a bust.
Ahhh, I miss the beach! I guess by moving to UT...I am a bit closer to an ocean. ;) Glad the girls are having fun!
Post a Comment