Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What to wear?

Or maybe more to the point, do I wear to bed what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow? It's Polar Express day. And pajama day. We will read part of the book, and finish our day with the movie. Hot Cocoa, popcorn, and cookies are involved. And I'm subbing in a classroom. Let the mayhem begin.

The last time I subbed there was ages ago. And the kids are still doing Elvis Presley "thank you, thank you very much" imitations from our morning meeting. I can't imagine the trouble I'll instigate while wearing pajamas. It's gotta factor into what I do, I'm thinking. If only nap time was involved! But no, we're way too high energy to fall for that.

Mike will be staying home from work tomorrow. Isn't it a bummer when you are sick on your own birthday? Mike hardly ever gets sick either. I didn't think he'd be able to tough it out but he was determined to try since he put in for vacation time next week. When I came home today he was sick in bed. What can you do? When you're sick, you're sick.

Happy Birthday Mike. And please, stick to wearing your pajamas tomorrow too.... heh heh.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you feel better soon!

Mickie and Matt said...

Ty would love love LOVE Polar Express Day! He watches that movie night and day year round. It's crazy. He would have been the craziest of them all. Hope it was a good day at school!

Happy Brithday MIKE! SUCH a bummer to be sick. Get feeling better soon!