I have been compiling photos scoured from facebook, the blog, the picture archives, etc., to do a Year in Review. 2011 was pretty busy, sometimes stressful, and filled with happenings. As a result the blog often suffered. To make it up to Ringo's World, I decided to do a year end photo blog mania! And side note: Chino, Pixie and Diego only make the briefest of appearances! It wasn't easy to skip all the great cat photos, but I only used 3 that Mariah took in the Fall. I can't quite say the same about the newest feline in the family. He stole the show this year, and fittingly he has more than one photographic appearance.
The rest of the photos may be ones you haven't seen, or maybe you vaguely remember them. It's kind of like when CBS has that Survivor night where they show supposedly never been seen before footage. There were a few technical difficulties, and like I said, my Fixer isn't here, but if you have a nimble mind and a firm grasp on the space-time continuum you should be able to follow along. July is the trickiest. If you can get through that, it's all downhill from there...
From our family to yours - Have a Blessed New Year
2 comments:
YES! I LOVED IT!!! All those pictures were a LOVELY recap/reminder/new news to the year in the TN family. Loved it glad all are healthy happy and still going strong. Happy New year! Love you guys!
I enjoyed the year in review. It looked like a crazy year, but a good one for the most part. I am gald that you all are healthy and happy! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment