STARRING AUSSIE IN HIS FIRST CHRISTMAS APPEARANCE AT CHINO'S HOUSE.
As usual, not a human was stirring.
Check out the most important stockings in front of the fireplace. Do I smell catnip? Kitty treats?!
Proof that I've been a very, very, very good kitty:
What'd I get?! Huh? What'd I get?!
Kitty treats have been put away so that must mean it's playtime with Chino! Hey, cute bag by the way....
They tried to distract me with paper and bows, but I will not be deterred from my primary objective. Santa already came so I've got a whole year more to do my thing!
This box puts a crimp in my attack plan though.
Will High Ground defeat The Box?
Will cuteness, agility and sheer perseverance beat fluff and apathy?!
Hey Chino - bopping a cute little Ginger is not in the Christmas Spirit!
Pow! Bam! Bop!
I may need to rethink this
I do some of my most strategic thinking Just. Like. This.
Apparently Strategic Thinking Is Frowned Upon In This Establishment!
What? I'm just sitting here!
Ah, a new place from which to think strategically in private. Beats the litter box anyday.
The last gift of Christmas was for Mariah? Who thinks I was ripped off?!
WTH?!
Why am I here? And why haven't any of you showered?!
Rescued! Again.
Oh Geez! Forced to perform like a common circus animal.
Fine! Here's your kiss. Lemme down!
How do I get outta here?!
I'm ready for a nap after my first Christmas with this crazy family.
Don't worry, I'll be back....
No comments:
Post a Comment