This has nothing to do with anything at all, but if anyone is looking for the most fantastic blanket of all time for a great price, check out Overstock.com.
It's called the Borrego Sherpa Throw/Blanket and is $31 for all sizes. I've never been warmer with such a lightweight blanket. It is the best! I got 3 of them and if I could, I'd get 3 more.
It's called the Borrego Sherpa Throw/Blanket and is $31 for all sizes. I've never been warmer with such a lightweight blanket. It is the best! I got 3 of them and if I could, I'd get 3 more. Today is the last day of preschool before we break for the holidays. We have the cutest program. It tells the story of Jesus' birth from the fireflies, butterflies, and ladybugs perspective. I can get a copy of the program if anyone wants it. I'm still singing the song in my head that I have been working on with one of the classes! Too cute!!
Lots of great advice to be found here today: I ordered from Oriental Trading a card game like Old Maid called Pass The Ugly Sweater.
When I searched for a pic I saw you could get it elsewhere too. I gave it as my gift to the preschoolers. I heard a couple went bananas when they opened it! We've been playing it at preschool for the past couple days so they knew what a treat they had. I bet they didn't even LOOK at the Reese's that accompanied the gift. Well, maybe not, but still, it's a huge hit with the 5 and under crowd, and I hear the siblings enjoy it too. A couple moms commented that they had to play multiple hands of it at home with the family. Exactly. The. Way. Ms. Chrissie. Plays. It. It has matches that are very imaginative and you basically drool over things like: An Army of T-Rexes, a 100 foot wide cookie, a money tree growing in your backyard, your own rollercoaster, etc to make it super fun. If you're a tad competitive, you might even find ways to hide cards of things you want to have in your own backyard. One mom said her son was a bit confused because the Ugly Sweater card wasn't ugly at all.
When I searched for a pic I saw you could get it elsewhere too. I gave it as my gift to the preschoolers. I heard a couple went bananas when they opened it! We've been playing it at preschool for the past couple days so they knew what a treat they had. I bet they didn't even LOOK at the Reese's that accompanied the gift. Well, maybe not, but still, it's a huge hit with the 5 and under crowd, and I hear the siblings enjoy it too. A couple moms commented that they had to play multiple hands of it at home with the family. Exactly. The. Way. Ms. Chrissie. Plays. It. It has matches that are very imaginative and you basically drool over things like: An Army of T-Rexes, a 100 foot wide cookie, a money tree growing in your backyard, your own rollercoaster, etc to make it super fun. If you're a tad competitive, you might even find ways to hide cards of things you want to have in your own backyard. One mom said her son was a bit confused because the Ugly Sweater card wasn't ugly at all. Well I must be off! After the Christmas Program we have our staff party. I'm giving another classroom quilt to our Older Two's teacher. I wasn't going to be a routine quilt giver, but everyone was saying they hoped that I drew their name for the gift exchange. So mom and I found a smaller size pattern we liked, and then I found the material in the bottom bin in the back of the quilting material store. I LOVE to shop for material but I don't sew; I just sit back, help piece squares, and then wait for the finished product to emerge! What a deal, eh? I have a photo in my iphone of it that I will post later when I have more time.
My work is done here ... for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment