Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Play From Athens, U?

I'm sorting through the Christmas photos, preparing to post them on the blog, when Mike makes an announcement that just cracked me up.

Background story: For Christmas, Mike totally surprised me with a new iPhone 4s. He inherited my other iPhone and decided to jump in on our obsession with Words with Friends.

Mike wonders why I haven't accepted his game request. I look at my new phone and say you haven't sent one. "Sure I did - to cici". I laugh and tell him my WWF name is CiJCi because cici was already taken. "So who am I playing?!" Mike wonders. I go "Not Me!" and figured he would abandon that game.

Wrong!!!! Today, Mike announced that CiCi sent him a message:

hi from Greece. I am caterina and I play from athens, u?

Wow when he steps out on me, he goes waaaay out! ;)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is to funny! Suzanne loves to play words with Friends too.

Me, I have special rules. If I honestly think that is how it is spelled, then I get to keep it. That is the only way Will can get me to play scrabble :)

Kay said...

LOL! I have bee laughing for the last three minutes! Now that's funny!

Will said...

I hate that game!