You will NEVER believe what I saw the other day!
I'm driving down past the island of bushes and trees in the middle of the street and a flash of RED catches my eye.... NO WAY!! It's been quite a while and surely not; after all, Pixie went in those laurel bushes after we, ahem, strongly encouraged the crazy bird to stop attacking our house. I tell myself it must be a coincidence.

A few days pass, and I'm starting to feel relieved. After all, there are alot of Cardinals and we only ever had that one crazy one.
But then, I see two of them in there and one can't fly very well. Oh geez.
Sure enough, that female I thought I had set straight on finding a better man appears to be FEEDING a gimpy male Cardinal!
I am envisioning the little guy singing the Rocky theme song, since Eye of the Tiger probably doesn't really appeal to birds, crazy or not. Between him and his offspring, I am suddenly not looking forward to spring.
3 comments:
Maybe they'd just hum the Eye of the Tiger and not actually say the word Tiger . . .
Oh, dear . . .
Hey guess what? I thought maybe I should have put in a clip of the song, and who knew... it's actually called Gonna Fly Now! LOLLOL!!!!! Oh, I make myself laugh.
Post a Comment