Did y'all see the link to the news story on facebook of Taryn and Tim at the St. Louis St. Patrick's Day parade? Here is the photo of the two of them dancing with the Green Garter Brigade for the thousands of parade watchers that lined the streets wearing their green! People in Missouri take St. Patrick's day very seriously!! Aren't they cute? They have alot of fun together. I can't wait to see them during Spring Break!

Here's another well-matched pair.... turns out that Gib's hoodie is an exact match to Indy's new loveseat! If I can't find him, I'll know where to look.
Indy found the loveseat on Craigs list. Grammy and I went to check it out and liked it alot. The truck wasn't available that day, so Mike, Gib and I brought it home today. The cats will enjoy the extra sleeping space in my bedroom until Indy claims it in July.

There are 3 pretty pillows! Good find Indy!
3 comments:
That is a cute photo, dancing in the street!
Killer find by Indie. I think I need her to find me a love seat like that. Our red one has a little wear on the arm and it's driving me nuts...
What a fun picture! They look like they are really getting into it!
Nice Gib!
Your kids lead such fun lives. Maybe it's just their mom . . .
Post a Comment