Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Behind Door #1

Tonight is pretty much Pick A Car, Any Car....

Car #1
Indy is off with her friend after going to the dentist for a cleaning and cavity fill day all in one. I guess they figured out that she is only here when she is here and won't be back anytime soon. Drats our teeth and how they react to stress!!!!!

Car #2
Mariah is at school now and I have literally about 3 minutes before I leave to get her. She is at Chorus practice for their big number in the Talent Show. Then Grammy, Mariah and I will head to Good Shepherd for the Fat Tuesday Pancake Supper!


Car #3
Mike has a dentist appt and is on his way now. Then he and Gib have Scouts. I still have to find out whether or not Gib is coming with me to Pancake supper or if he is going to grab something for dinner with his Dad.

1 comment:

Holly said...

We have 3 drivers...3 cars. Now, if the 16 year old would stop dragging his feet and finally PICK UP his paperwork so we can get him driving!