Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lasting Impression

I always wonder what sort of lasting impression I might leave with the precious little ones I work with 3 days a week. Is it my BE HAPPY approach? Could it be the eyebrow when they do cross the line that scares them back on the straight and narrow? The wonderful discussions we have to make the right choices that I try so hard to teach in a memorable way? Or perhaps it's the totally out of the box thinking and on the spot games that I create and play that they will remember about that silly Ms. Chrissie?!

Well, be careful of what you ask for. One of my favorite little munchkins had some shots and wasn't feeling good. She was talking in her sleep. Mom hears, "Ms. Chrissie! Ms. Chrissie! Ms. Chrissie!" like 5 times in a row she is calling out to me in her sleep. "Ms. Chrissie! I need toilet paper!!!!"

3 comments:

Kay said...

LOL!!!! The set up was perfect, Chrissie!

Chrissie said...

Her mom totally got me with that story :) I loved on that little girl and held her in my lap, played pet store, and ate at her restaurant with my stuffed kitty that afternoon, so I thought for sure it woulda been better than that!!

Holly said...

HAHAHA! Agree with Kay! I read that first paragraph and was hooked and then BUSTED up laughing!