Sunday, September 5, 2010

NOT Noteworthy?

So if you saw a kid running through the parking lot in a Speedo when you were waiting to pick up your daughter from her first middle school dance, don't you think you would mention as a notable event of the evening?
  • The report I got was that Mariah jumped up and down for 2 hrs straight and had just exhausted herself silly!

The next morning, Mariah - who had passed out by the time I got home from work - told me all about how she danced and danced and danced. Not one word of Speedo Boy.

  • Today I read on facebook (gotta love it) from her friend that "the dance was fun except at the end when a guy ran around outside in a speedo only". Oooookay. I turn to Mike who goes, "Oh yeah, that happened right in front of me".

The eyebrow goes up. The questioning of his sanity and reporting ability begins. FYI: It was a kid, not a grown up. Just a future offender, folks so it's ok to laugh. Hopefully his parents get him straightened out and he is just a little prankster!! But, seriously, that would have the FIRST thing I would have mentioned if I had been the pick up parent and the other parent said "so how was the dance?".

I'm still smiling a little. I wonder if any of the girls shrieked? I need to ask some more questions.....

1 comment:

Holly said...

HAHAHAH! That sounds like Eric, "Oh yeah..."