It was supposed to be a fun week - especially for Mariah. One of her activities of the summer - Volleyball Camp has been ruined by a virulent attack of fever and vomiting. Taryn got a jump start on the illness by about 8 hrs. Oh joy. It's been 24 hrs for Taryn now and she is still weak as a kitten. Poor Mariah is in the throes of it and very feverish and sick as can be.
They can't seem to get cold enough - Taryn actually wanted to lay on the tile of the bathroom floor. I'm running the A/C at 70 but that ol' dog of a unit will only get the upstairs to about 75 with all the heat and humidity we are having this week. So I'm pushing cold water bottles and gatorade. I flash froze some otter pops and they gobbled two down so far. They are taking turns with the good ice pack and popping ibuprofin and anti-nausea meds. I need to remember to buy another ice pack to replace the one that sprung a leak. Gotta run! I'm being paged (again!)
Poor little babies.
5 comments:
What a wonderful day y'all have had. Love and prayers from California.
Sounds pretty miserable.
Poor girls! I hope they feel better soon. Being sick is never fun and especially in the summer.
Gosh, it's so dramatic that is sounds like a sitcom!
NOOOOO That is the worst kind of sick. I wondered what green popsicle Taryn was talking about...must have been an otter pop
Post a Comment