Today the wheels of the car go round & round....
Volleyball camp began this morning bright and early - 9:00 AM!! That is at least a couple hours earlier than I usually see any sign of life emerging from the upstairs inhabitants. Mariah and I zipped off and she was happy to jump right in after a long absence from playing volleyball.
Then I raced back home to get Gib and take him to his Ortho appt. Drove right back across town. Made it a few pages into my 12 pages a day in the Read the Bible in 90 days quest I am embarking on again this summer - right to the good part when God is stuffing everyone with Quail because they whined about Manna - and then Gib was done and we headed to the post office and then back home.
I have a little over half an hour and then it's back on the road again to pick up Mariah. After that we (Gib, Mariah and I) will decide whether or not to go to Pac Sun and use our discount cards on some back to school clothes, or save that for tomorrow when I don't have to go into work. Probably go with option B.
As an addendum to the High Summer entry: We ended up taking out almost an entire section of the store last night, which nobody knew would end up happening!! We each had a long transfer list we were to find the items on - like a big scavenger hunt - and then you had to fold everything just so (of course), put it in boxes to be scanned and then shipped out. But, 4 hrs later, we ran out of shipping boxes, ran out of storage for clothes hangers, ran out of time, etc., it was kind of funny because right near the end when we realized practically nothing would be left, our manager yells STOP! and madly calls other stores to see what they did. Guess I will see what happened this morning to make that section look beautiful. I'm sure they will find stuff to sell! I got out of the follow up morning detail at 6 am because of Mariah's volleyball camp or otherwise I would have been right back at it to finish up with my crew. It's good to be loved. I was the only newbie on the team! :)
3 comments:
Great title!
LOVE living vicariously!
Your busy sounds ike my busy minus the working... ;o) I'm thinking I'm gonna have to look at your store...never been in one.
Post a Comment