Wednesday, June 30, 2010

7 Minutes

I have 7 minutes left until I have to hit the ground running. Today is going to be busy. Tomorrow even busier. I'm not thinking about Friday yet because that might send me over the edge. Now, had I not procrastinated when I wasn't busy on Monday and Tuesday and cleaned the house alot more, I would not be so busy this morning....but oh well, I'm a big believer in "Down Time".

Today we have an appraiser coming. This is not my favorite thing. They take pictures of every room in the house. I however, have lost my need for perfectionism, which I consider a good thing. I would like it to look nice, but it doesn't have to be perfect. So I need to get off the computer now and go take care of my assigned rooms. I sure hope the kids have done their portions, or their rooms will look very bad on the photos. BTDT. Then you have Cranky Mommy. She's not fun.

Gib and I have to leave for an eye dr appt and we'll be back hopefully before the appraiser arrives for last minute screaming, oops, I meant to write, SCRAMBLING, if the other children didn't do their assigned rooms.

The reason for this interruption of our summer laziness? We are refinancing one last time to take advantage of 4.5% plus whatever little extra Mike bumped on there to pay the fees. So it's probably 5%. It will save us $ each month and that's a good thing! Then we have to start co-signing on Taryn's college student loans and by the time that is done, there is a likelihood we will be co-signing on Gib's college student loans or possibly Indy's graduate student loans; or both; or maybe Taryn's too; or all 3. There could be a marriage in there, or two! And we'll be worrying about Mariah dating right about then.

Hey, have I ever mentioned that Mike's hair is turning gray too?!

Oops, my 7 minutes has tuned into 11. Whoa, I'm gonna have to sweep somethin' under a carpet now.

3 comments:

Ringo said...

It will be 4.75%

Holly said...

YAY for saving money! LOL, so he's finally turning gray? Eric's a nice salt and pepper... :P

Kay said...

You crack me up!!